Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Madi Claire “Tami” Croco Embossed Leather RFID Blocking Shopper Handbag 

Today’s Top Value $ 59.81 Save: $20.19 (25% off)
    or 6 ValuePay®: $9.97
    Shipping & Handling: $6.99

http://www.evine.com/product/732-029?icid=HP1-_-TTV732029-_-041017

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

I really like this bag! It’s all leather, it has RFID protection, and it’s a great size! I like the blush and blue the best, after this one.

For those who like organization, this bag is not a big tote with no pockets:

While I do like a little organization, this may be too many for me. I like that center zip, though. Great to keep little things that fall out otherwise.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  LadyNine.

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

On a side note, I am a big MC fan!

Recently, I was visiting someone in a hospital (good occasion) and went to the gift shop. There, to my surprise, were many MC handbags!

Including this one.  The best part? The price was around $40. Ta-da! Home with me!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

I had a Madi Claire bag like the Green one – but in Blue! I used it for a whole season – it was a joy to carry! I remember I was taking some project management refresher courses and took it to class with me :please: The only reason I parted with mine was due to space at home – and my bag’s lining made crunchy sounds! :laughcry: (This new bag’s lining looks like regular poly so don’t think this one will do that :teehee: )

This bag is also a good size for those who like medium size bags :ladywink:

Here are the Blush and Blue colors that Lady Nine mentioned!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Host Michelle.

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Yes, I loved that bag in blue and almost bought it in that color. This was just different, and I don’t carry much so I can fit other things in it when I’m shopping, and I like that.. This lining makes crunchy sounds, and so does the Joy tote I have. I like both bags enough to overlook that for these bags, but it is something I would look at in the future for sure. That’s not a plus for me, unfortunately.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Why do they insist on using this crunchy lining? :lol2:

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Good question. I don’t care so much if I like the bag and it’s not expensive. But I do not like this in bags that cost more than $60

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.