Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Paula Deen 1700W 5.3 qt Ceramic Nonstick XL Air Fryer w/ 2 Ceramic Pans

http://www.evine.com/product/467-249?icid=HP1-_-TTV467249-_-070817

Today’s Top Value $ 97.46Save: $52.54 (35% off)
    or 6 ValuePay®: $16.24
    Shipping & Handling: $10.99

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Wow, interesting that the design has changed completely on this! I have a PD fryer from last year, and I do love it. But see those little imprints on the top?

If you wipe down the unit while it is warm, on my unit, they come off. Along with the time numbers and the temperature! That is one thing I almost sent it back for. But we use it almost every day. I like how sleek this one looks.

My unit doesn’t have too many problems with the ceramic, so hopefully this unit follows suit and has quality ceramic coating. This is such a huge problem in the air fryer world, believe it or not!

And the price is good too – lower than what I paid for a similar unit last year. A few colors are already sold out, so look forward to reviews on this latest model soon!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

That is good to know! Hopefully you submitted your customer review to Evine and they hear ya  :nod:

“If you wipe down the unit while it is warm, on my unit, they come off. Along with the time numbers and the temperature! That is one thing I almost sent it back for…”

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Oh yeah, I told them. And I tell people on the FB page too. I’m not the only one. Can you imagine? You ship a machine where the ink comes off. :thumbdown:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.