Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

I sent a gift and or gifts to one host.  I have sent items to three hosts total.  I sent this specific box to the host’s home. I did not know you had to send packages to the company. I thought it was optional.   The host got the package and took it to the this company. They said it was in the contract they signed.  In this package was a card and on the envelope I made (in Jest) a reference to one host not pronouncing the other host’s name correctly. Even though this host had been working there for a year.  How do you get that wrong? Have you not talked to this person the whole freaking year? Anyways.  I believe this envelope was seen and passed around.  Now I am blocked from sending messages to any Host.  I can still post on main page, well until someone there reads this post anyway.  I figure the only reason I am still allowed to post anything is because I have bought Jewelry from this company. I bought a Gem stone and Moissanite .   1) I am not blaming the host that took the package to the company. The host felt it was the right thing to do, but the envelope would have never been seen by others if he or she would have just kept it.  2) What I said on envelope was the truth and it did happen.

Now in America you should be allowed to send what you want to whom you want and that person should be allowed have what you sent. No Company should have the right to see your mail.  I know the hosts signed a contract but really should this be legal for a company to demand in the first place? Other words the hosts should never have to make a decision like that to get a job.   Companies today have way too much power in regards to these issues.  If you smoke , they can say we don’t hire smokers. Well last time I checked cigarettes were a legal item.  I understand drugs are a no no and alcohol is a drug too.   Guns ok, I can see that point.  When it comes to personal mail or religion, I don’t agree .   UPS will not hire you if you have a beard or mustache( I don’t agree with that). I mean you can’t lift a package because the mustache is in the way?   UPS doesn’t say anything about tattoos or as I understand it, piercings.   I heard one host say “I tell it like it is”. No you don’t , you can’t. If you said one negative thing about  Osama Obama, you would be fired.  So for $100,000 salary , maybe less , you gave up a lot of your rights.

I can tell you $100,000 is not enough for me to sign my rights away.  Do you make more than me? Yes, but at least  I make my own decisions, open my own mail, and I can say anything I like anytime I want.  I love my freedom.  Now that’s telling it like it is and that’s the bottom line cause G Brent said so!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Hmmm if I’m a host and someone sent something to my house I’ll be nervous though!

Companies not hiring smokers is news to me!

I didn’t know about that UPS hire rule. Really?

I totally agree with not giving away my rights for $100k or even several k. Not sure there is an amount I would sign away my rights actually.

I applaud you for running your own business and being your own boss! I haven’t been able to say good bye to a day job’s salary + the benefits yet. Golden handcuffs! No one to blame but myself!

https://www.google.com/search?q=golden+handcuffs&oq=golden+hand&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.2200j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

So… are you still able to shop with this channel? :teehee:

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

Sure, they hate my humor but love my money.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

I’m sorry… but I laughed when I read your last reply :teehee:

BTW, look what I found! I’m shocked! It’s so obvious that this won’t fly in the court of law….

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/feds-sue-ups-ban-beards-long-hair-article-1.2293283

I must have been under a rock for not hearing about this – although I did tend to stay away from news until the last year or so  :scratch:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Oh and…  :rotflmao2:

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

That’s   funny.   If you are male and deal with women hosts , it doesn’t take much to get in the dog house.

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

Did you get what I sent you?  I mean I hope I did have that Lexus delivered to the right house, if not your neighbor must be happy!   HA HA

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

:rotflmao2: :rotflmao2:   :rotflmao2: Yeah, things might have turned out different if it was a Lexus :lol2:

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

:rotflmao: Gary, I guess you better behave!

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

Me?   I am not capable of that.  I am just an all around bad boy!

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

Remember that song?

Bad Boy, Bad Boy , what you going to do, what you going to do when that company comes after you?

You talk about this host, you talk about that host, before you know it all the hosts going to gang up on you!

Bad Boy , Bad Boy, what you going to do, what you going to do  when that company comes after you?

I know that one particular host wants to beat you with her shoe!

Bad Boy, Bad Boy, what you going to do, what you going to do when that company comes after you?

The End!

If you watched the movie  Single White Female , you know high heel shoes can be dangerous.  That crazy chick kills her friend’s boyfriend with a high heel shoe.  What a way to go. To die from a high heel through the head. I thought it was hilarious.  Women  can’t walk down steps without breaking their heels and that high heel shoe was sturdy enough to kill a guy?  Come on.   By the by, I think every man in Hollywood wanted that guys role. I think even Robert Redford would have made time for that movie.  It is the part right before the boyfriend gets it. If you have seen the movie ,you know what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

:lol2: Here’s Gary…!

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

I would have used Watcha going to do sista in my song , but I thought I might get charged  with a hate crime since I am white.  That is how the real song goes.   I also should have  used ” hit me with her shoe until I am black and blue.”  All well , a song writer I am not. :smile:

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

I wonder how long a sentence this will be, forever?

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

Since you do your homework.   I sent this host a 4 star Admirals pin used in festive occasions.  In our  history there have been 267 four star admirals, the 267th was just named  and it is a woman. The first and only woman.  Interesting hmmmm?    I also sent her a shirt with her adorable dogs on it.  Don’t know if I can post a pic of shirt or not.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.