Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Stylish Lady
    Forum Member

Easter coming up this Sunday and I am planning on wearing a hat to church. I found my old leopard hat and cleaned it up to wear. Not sure what I’m going to wear it with. Possibly my leopard dress that DH calls my “Sheena Queen of the Jungle” dress, but maybe that’s overdoing the leopard bit. This is an old photo of me wearing the hat on an Easter many years ago. Must be 1968 as that is my older daughter who was born that January. I guess it’s amazing I still have it and it is probably the oldest article of clothing that I have.

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Cute hat!

I don’t have an Easter bonnet, other than maybe my tiara. And come to think of it, Sunday will be a good day for me to wear that!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  LadyNine.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

How did I miss this topic? :admire:

Both you ladies look so pretty in your hat and tiara! Did you girls wear them for Easter after all?

Stylish Lady – I hope you’ll wear Leopard hat often! It’s chic! It’ll be especially stylish with Fall outfits :rose: I love your entire outfit in that photo. It reminds me of old fashion magazines. Pretty!

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

I was so busy cooking and eating cake that I forgot to put it on! But I have it in my office so I can wear it any day!

Stylish Lady
    Forum Member

I did wear that hat yesterday with my leopard dress and a pair of strappy high heels. Have this photo of me on our pool lanai. The 49 year old young woman with me is my older daughter who was about 4 months old in the original  photo that I posted here :smile: . That’s her son, our 14 year old grandson. Hope everyone had as nice an Easter Sunday as we all did.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Be a Queen while you work in your home office! I :heart: it!

Too bad I can’t do that at my workplace ((LOL!!!))

I was so busy cooking and eating cake that I forgot to put it on! But I have it in my office so I can wear it any day!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Beautiful photo of everyone, Stylish Lady! :please:   It’s so cool to see your daughter as a 4 month old in the older photo and her now at 49 in the recent photo! Your grandson is a cutie pie! You look fab in your leopard outfit! :heart: it!!!

I did wear that hat yesterday with my leopard dress and a pair of strappy high heels. Have this photo of me on our pool lanai. The 49 year old young woman with me is my older daughter who was about 4 months old in the original photo that I posted here :smile: . That’s her son, our 14 year old grandson. Hope everyone had as nice an Easter Sunday as we all did.

Easter coming up this Sunday and I am planning on wearing a hat to church. I found my old leopard hat and cleaned it up to wear. Not sure what I’m going to wear it with. Possibly my leopard dress that DH calls my “Sheena Queen of the Jungle” dress, but maybe that’s overdoing the leopard bit. This is an old photo of me wearing the hat on an Easter many years ago. Must be 1968 as that is my older daughter who was born that January. I guess it’s amazing I still have it and it is probably the oldest article of clothing that I have.

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

:so-cute: ladies!

Stylish Lady
    Forum Member

Your compliments are so kind. Thank you. I just love dressing up and my Sundays give me that opportunity every week. As an aside, two other women in church wore hats.

:heart2:

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Stylish Lady.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

I think we should all live by this motto! :twirlydance: and frame this on a wall at home to constantly remind us :heart:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.