Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

As I stated in other posting ,I am not allowed to message the hosts because of me sending the box to the home instead of  the company.  I state again, I did not know it was a must to do that. I did not know they had to take mail they received to the company for Xray  or whatever they do.   I assumed that is why  they took message host thing away.  In all fairness, I only have messaged four hosts privately in four years.  To my knowledge.

I was just trying to be nice and acknowledge a birthday.  This host answered some questions for me about the way they sell(I later found another host that really gave me a lot of information)  I do think highly of this person even if this person doesn’t think too highly of me. Which very well could be the case.  I also must state you can find a person interesting but not be interested if you know what I mean.  It has come to my attention that this host thinks that.  I find that a little conceited but if I look like that, I too would think every guy must be interested.  In this case religion would be a problem and some others.  I also sent items to other hosts, one being male and I can state I am not interested there either.  I also talk to other hosts from other channels.  I am a normal law abiding person.  I joke a lot and try to have fun with people.

When a host gives out information on themselves ,that creates an interest and curiosity. So, I have researched many  hosts . One host sold coins,  I know one started out in Canada, one host sells houses, I am interested in the Series 3 exam and I thought that she might have taken it since it seemed she had an interest in precious metals. I was going to ask her about it.  The series 3 is a test for people that want to be licensed broker to sell commodities.  I also research political people. If you are a public figure ,I think you must expect it.

I just wanted to clear up some things and I figure someone from this company reads the posts on here.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Yes! Hosts and shopping channels teams do peruse the forum so this might have been a good opportunity to clear the air  :giggle-cat:

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

Clear the air or have a contract taken out on me!  Oh my!

I am thinking of buying some Pearls for Francis Swaggart.  I really love her TV show and I think highly of her, but should I send the Pearls to her home or the church?    If I send to her home, she might think I am hitting on her and you know Jimmy has friends in high places.  (was that thunder)  LOL!

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

I bet the hosts  read here too.  They want everyone to like them, so they must be curious on what people say and think.  Well , except me, they don’t care what I think.   They all think I was dropped on my head as a child, wrong, but I was kicked in the head by a pony when I was about 8.

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

In fact, it was not infatuation at all. After hearing her tell stories about herself,  I researched this host because I thought she had to be too “good” to be true.  How could a person with a Hollywood  background turn out so meek and well rounded? I looked at records, old profiles, resumes, blogs, and etc.   I can say everything  she said panned out.  The only inconsistencies were her older profiles.  She never really  mentions Jewelry in those, which I found interesting. She was more “sports oriented”. She even  co-hosted a local sports show(I guess this must have been the comedy she produced).  Of course all the hosts want to relate to their audience by “being like them”. You know ,I had to save a long time to get this. I don’t think she has to count her change every night.  The state with her home is not cheap. I bet an outhouse would run you $100,000.00 there . I know a guy here, where I am from ,that  bought a house in this $tate.  You would be shocked how much he paid that is all I can say.  She is honest , hard working, determined,  so how could you not think highly  and respect a person like that?

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Neither! :lol2:

Clear the air or have a contract taken out on me! Oh my!

I am thinking of buying some Pearls for Francis Swaggart. I really love her TV show and I think highly of her, but should I send the Pearls to her home or the church? If I send to her home, she might think I am hitting on her and you know Jimmy has friends in high places. (was that thunder) LOL!

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

I really like her.  Her show Francis and Friends  is really a good show.  Love the discussions.  100x better than Lets Insult and Blame Men for Everything in The  World That is Wrong show called The view!

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

I do feel sorry for Whoopi though. She should have won something for her role in Predator.  She didn’t need any makeup, it must have saved the studio a lot of money!   I would have never figured she was that tall though.

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

I entered !  Cute little fella!

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

Remember these guys from shop at home?   I bought many a knife from these characters.  If any of you wonder what I sound like, then watch Thomas Odell sometime. They are both still at it.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Good luck on the giveaway!

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

I was 126 to like, they wanted 250. They got them(prob thanks to me , but anyway, so I guess I have a 1 in 250 chance.   I actually like this crab necklace better than the one JTV had a couple weeks back. They also sell all Marine animals in one form or another.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.