Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

So I need earrings like … well, I do not *need* earrings. But when I saw these two, I just had to pick them up. Photos from my phone.

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Guess where I picked up these babies? That’s right! TJ Maxx! They match my pendant (sorta.). The pendant is round, and these are teardrop, but I loved that you could see all the little flowers. And I like that i can wear it separate from the pendant.

I picked up these really pretty turquoise studs from HSN. They are Jay King. They look greenish in the photo, but they’re blue.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  LadyNine.

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

And now we come to these studs. I bought them at the LC. I think they were supposed to be the rose de france amethyst. The picture had pink. In fact this photo shows pink. But they are a very, very pale blush pink that only shows pink when you tilt it in person. They’re nearly clear.

I was so disappointed. I mean, they’re huge at around 6.4 carats total. But they are not the pink I was hoping for (any). So they stayed on my desk awhile. I was going to give them to charity. Then one day, I just put them on. They’ve been a go-to for this summer: easy, goes with everything, and I don’t have to go through my jewelry box to find something else. :lol2:

I need an extended rental system, not a purchase system. :lol3:   :good:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Oooh I like this topic! I’ll start contributing to this too!

I haven’t purchased earrings in a while but I do have lots of them – and not doing a good job wearing them  :rotflmao2:

The first pair of dried flower earrings is sweet!  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:  It definitely goes nicely with the dried flower pendant necklace you have!  :rose:

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

The funnest earrings I have are a pair of chandolier blue topaz. I will dig them out later to photograph.

I also love the moonstones I picked up with you in TJ Maxx. I went back and picked up green chalcedony and an amtheyst/topaz by the same maker.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Pictures pictures please!  :please:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Lookie! I put your necklace (from the TJM thread) + new earrings photos together to make the set! :teehee:

They are very pretty together! I like that they are different shapes!  :clap2:

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

I wore them yesterday with a purple top and a purple ikat skirt from New York & Company. Wearing the turquoise today with white and navy.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Great pairing of jewelry + outfits, Lady Nine Michelle! :love3:

These are the moments when I love being female!  :ladywink:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Oohhhh look… a 2-in-1 matching ring!

https://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/jump/product/t-j-maxx-today-s-arrivals/Made-In-Mexico-Sterling-Silver-Reversible-Ring/1000240973?colorId=NS1003484&pos=1:165&N=2265009001

$34.99

Only sizes 8-11 though :rolleyes:

Lookie! I put your necklace (from the TJM thread) + new earrings photos together to make the set! :teehee:

They are very pretty together! I like that they are different shapes! :clap2:

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Seriously I never would have thought there was a ring to match. And a flip ring too. But I’m safe. Size 7 is my max.

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

:hahaha: Leave it to Michelle to find the matching ring, it’s so cool! I like that flip design. Middle finger maybe? Or is that the size 7?

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

I know. She is amazing with TH Maxx.com. yes, middle finger is the seven.

Still a really cool ring. I am wearing the set again today with a hot pink top, a khaki skort, and amethyst rings.

• This reply was modified 5 days, 8 hours ago by  LadyNine.

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Okay, here are some others. I was lazy and used the hubby’s shirt so you can see them dangle.  Because of course they dangle. :blink:   :lol2:

These are big, sparkly blue topaz, even though they look white from the flash. I got them from RocksTV and they are so cool in the summer when you want a big earring. I don’t wear them often, though I do like them when I do.

These are surprisingly versatile lemon quartz. They’re a bit softer gold in person. These are also from Rocks, on a show with Steve Bennett.

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

And there’s these gorgeous moonstones. I wear them a lot with black. Can you see the blue? You don’t always with moonstone. From TJ Maxx.

Stay tuned for the next batch of three. :lol3:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.