Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

Shop LC started having jewelry shows featuring just Men’s Rings, Bracelets, etc!   Maybe , someone there read my comments here, or read my messages  talking to show hosts.

I hope JTV is taking notes.   I made my point to one JTV host and she responded Men’s rings are on jTV.com. I make the point that they  are rarely discounted like women’s rings.  When JTV features a woman’s ring on a show ,they discount that ring’s price.  Since Men’s rings are not featured(I don’t count 1 men’s ring a day featured) ,you must wait for a site wide special for a discount.  Shop LC sold all of the Men’s ring offered.

I understand that Men’s rings are higher to produce. I also understand they usually take more gem stones to make. I also know JTV will not have LC type prices.   Again, JTV has three men hosts , they have 24 hours and they only sell Jewelry plus a few “extras”, they have the “EXTRA” shows avenue as well, men are the untapped resource that really expands your audience! Don’t forget women wear men’s rings for thumb rings.  Women know husband, boy friend, Uncle, Dad, Father in Laws ring sizes and will buy.  By the By did I mention all the MEN’s rings they offered sold?

What I can’t believe is that JTV would not be willing to give it a try when they have 24/7 operation. Again, if they gave men 5% of the on air shows, it would only be 8.4 hours out of 168 hours. One show a week would be ok with me.

So, I look forward to watching Shop LC ‘s Men’s ring shows.  Maybe JTV will catch up with times.

Thanks for reading.

Your Jewelry King(G. Brent)

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  GaryBrentburns. Reason: grammer

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

Note:  LC Men’s Jewelry has been on a couple weeks now.  I have been busy working(so I can buy Men’s rings on the LC). I wanted to write about this though.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

:yay2: Gary! Finally!!!

That’s good news because the ladies can order jewelry gifts for their men!

I remember Michael O’Connor suggesting men jewelry to the shopping channels too (but I forgot which ones) :teehee:

Both LC + JTV have enough male hosts to do those shows and play models too!

I’m interesting in catching a Men’s Jewelry shows to see if they’re my taste! I’m personally not into the Jersey Shore look so I’m curious what options there are! :teehee:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Oh… and AMEN:rotflmao2:

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

When I sold jewelry at the flea markets, many women bought my Men’s rings for themselves.  I can tell you that men like yellow gold over white , rose , and green. They like titanium a lot.  You can also sell stainless steel rings to men(Bikers ).  I also offered Harley Davidson Jewelry for the men and Play Boy  Jewelry for the women.  I was the only showcase vendor that did and the others did not know how to get it.     Oh and check my next post and see me get into some real trouble.

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

The Titanium rings had a Diamond and the men loved those Bad Boys!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

I did not not there is green gold! I found a little information here:

https://www.jewelrygenius.com/rosegld2.html

and I’m going to have to look up Play Boy jewelry :hahaha:

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

I always wondered why they didn’t, and in general, the shopping channels offer very little for men.

Women buy for men, so if for that reason alone, you’d think there would be more to offer.

My hubby only wears a wedding ring, but there are many who like pinkie rings, bracelets, etc.

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

Bad news!  Looks like I gave too much credit to Shop LC.  I was asking customer service(if you call it a service), and I wanted to see schedule. Still no schedule. I have been asking for 6 months now. Customer Service guy basically said they never know what they are going to have on a show.

He said , maybe in the future they would have a Men’s only jewelry show. Now they sold all the Men’s rings they offered. Everyone here says a splendid idea.  Correct me if I am wrong ,but isn’t a sell out a good thing? Maybe they can’t produce men’s rings fast enough to have regular shows?

The customer service people are not any help, so it is a waste of time to call or use auto service.

Sad :waiting:

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

I also want to say why a schedule is important to me.  I use prepaid credit cards. So, I need to know in advance to be prepared for the items on the show.  I am off the grid, I have for about 6 years.  One thing good about a lawn service is the fact that it is a cash paid business.  So, if I have cash, I don’t need  ATMs or really a banking account.  I can tell you that when JTV had the Gold earrings for $17.50 and if I had an advanced notice, I would have bought a lot of those.  When I bought the Moissanite  jewelry, I basically knew when show would be on and I was ready. ABs far as banks go, why would you want a savings account at 1% interest?  Some banks require that you have both savings and checking accounts.  Business accounts require $10,000 or more balances.  I am not Sears( whoops ,bad example). I asked the guy running the bank about it and he said to be honest ,he could not maintain a $10,000 balance.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

I agree with you, Gary  :nod:   :rolleyes:

Gary wrote: …Now they sold all the Men’s rings they offered. Everyone here says a splendid idea.  Correct me if I am wrong ,but isn’t a sell out a good thing? Maybe they can’t produce men’s rings fast enough to have regular shows?…

Yeah! And some women, like me, may feel overwhelmed shopping for men’s jewelry at retail shops so it’s a great opportunity for the tv shopping channels, Lady Nine   :eatchoco:

Lady Nine wrote: …Women buy for men, so if for that reason alone, you’d think there would be more to offer…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.