Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

HAHA!

Happy new week, Ladies!

Having my morning coffee… it’s going to be my day 1 back to work after 12 days off :lol2:

Still pretty chilly here in NYC at 53 degrees :ladywink:

What’s on your agenda? Have a nice day! :huladance:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Hi Kitty! Fun fun fun! I want to be doing what you’re doing! :twirlydance: Are you and Frank camping out in a guest room for the next few months? Hi to Dale! It’s good to hear from you – via you! :wave:   It’s been so long!

From last week’s topic:

Good Sunday Morning! It is a little chilly and wind blowing today. Frank and I worked outside yesterday cleaning out Winter debris from flower beds and pots. Planting will be easier to do when the time comes. Today we are moving the furniture and all the stuff out of the master bedroom and bathroom. Construction will begin on Tuesday morning. I have Bunco tomorrow night. It is going to be interesting around here for a couple of months. Enjoy your day everyone!

Good Saturday Morning Ladies! I am having my morning cuppa and it is sixty three degrees here. Later I will be going outside to do a little work in my flower beds. It is time to get some prep work done in them for planting. Michelle we are changing everything in the master bath. New tub, shower, vanity and sinks along with paint. Paint and new carpet in the master bedroom. Oh what a lot of work it will be but fun to do the designing and exciting to think of the end results. Dale Arnold called me yesterday and said to tell everyone hello for him. Right now he doesn’t have a computer or able to get online. Have a great day everyone.

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Hi! It’s Monday! Back to school for my kids, spring break’s over. So alarms were back on, though I didn’t need it because today my oldest son Joshua started his 1st job (State of Georgia in IT) 😲 He was up in shower at 5, took MARTA, arrived an hour early, will go on to his AP class at second half of school day, has a Varsity baseball game afterwards and will get up tomorrow to do it again! #proudmom #mysenior #honorroll #goodkid #smartkid #walkshisgirlfriendhomefromMARTAatnighttoo 🏈&⚾️

Kitty
    Forum Member

Good Morning Ladies! It is nice here today and suppose to be all week. I am glad as I have Bunco tonight and then hair and pedicure tomorrow. Will also do the grocery store run. The master bedroom and bath are ready for demo to start in the morning. What a job moving all the stuff out but it is done now. Yes Michelle we are sleeping in the downstairs bedroom which is Ashleys’ although she only stays here a couple times a year but she always has a bedroom at home. :lol3: Frank will use her bathroom and I will use the bathroom upstairs by the upstairs guest room. It is going to be a little crazy for a couple of months but worth it in the end. I am busy picking paint, faucets tile and all that goes with a remodel. But of course that is the fun part. I hope everyone has a good evening.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Kitty – Very HGTV! :admire:

Mrs Squeeze – Congratulations to you and Shawn on Joshua’s achievements! Super duper parenting!

Everyone – Hello, Hello, Hello! My Day 1 (yesterday) back to the office wasn’t so bad. I recently bowed out of a lot of meetings, after getting them up and running in the last half a year, so I earned a lot of “time” back! Woohoo! Day 2 today! Let’s see what awesome things it’ll bring! (I try to be positive HA HA HA) It helps that the weather is finally nice in NYC :ladywink:

Here’s to a nice day for All! :heart:

Kitty
    Forum Member

Good Chinese Hump Day! I was up at the butt crack of dawn this morning. Getting showered and dressed and having my morning cuppa before contractor shows up. I have hair appointment this morning and pedicure after that then to the grocery store and home. I played Bunco last night and had a good time. I didn’t win but I was fine with that. Late night and early morning for me so I am feeling like I could use a nap!! Have a great day everyone.

Debra
    Forum Member

UGH!!!!!!!ok, company tax audit done and now a day of catch up then – I get the pleasure of doing my taxes by Sunday   :rain:   :coocoo:  then I can rest for 1/2 a day!!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

LOL! As for me, I have to file an extension! My CPA is overbooked and I didn’t contact him as early as I should have :teehee:

My back has been tight and achy for 3 hours. Ouchy :bored:

Cheers to a nice day, Everyone! :kiss:

Kitty
    Forum Member

Happy Friday Eve!! It is really nice here today and I am waiting on my yard guy to show up to mow, trim and do a couple of other things. Remodeling continuing on and I am seeing color pallets and swatches continually in my mind!! :lol3: I have just done a few errands, laundry and got my hair done and pedicure so glad of that. I hope everyone has a great day!

Michelle that back aching doesn’t sound good. You might need to rest it for a while. Taxes are always a pain but glad ours our done and taken care of.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Kitty, Thank you! Yes, I behaved and rested my back propped up against lots of pillow yesterday! Thankfully, it feels much better today! Are you taking photos of the remodeling process? :admire:

All, So happy it’s Friday! Woohoo!

I finally created a new Instagram account for TV Shopping Queens! It’s here – Come and follow! :twirlydance:

Kitty
    Forum Member

Good Friday Morning! It is hard to believe it is Easter weekend already. Nice day here yard guy was here doing all kinds of things and the contractors are here working on the bathroom. Frank and I will be going out and about this afternoon to pick up tile and choose some more. Bathtub got here and it is gorgeous!! Of course all of it takes time but at least I can see my visual better now. Yes Michelle I am taking photos before and after. When I get them I will send them to you. It is exciting but also tiring as I have to be up early in the mornings for them and since I am a night person and don’t sleep well anyways it doesn’t take long until I am feeling it!! But it will all be worth it.  Glad you are taking care of your back Michelle. Have a blessed holiday everyone.

Debra
    Forum Member

Kitty, Thank you! Yes, I behaved and rested my back propped up against lots of pillow yesterday! Thankfully, it feels much better today! Are you taking photos of the remodeling process? :admire: All, So happy it’s Friday! Woohoo! I finally created a new Instagram account for TV Shopping Queens! It’s here – Come and follow! :twirlydance:

love!!!

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Happy Saturday! I will be checking out the Instagram account. :cool:   I usually do Instagram for all the jewelry I drool over,  :drooling: but my daughter also does a lot of photos (landscapes/skyscapes) so I like those too.

Big weekend for me: I am hosting dinner on Sunday and I haven’t done a thing other than buy ham. (What is wrong with me? I am thinking I can do it all tomorrow :dancefever: and just don’t feel like doing anything today.) and also celebrating a birthday. It is finally warm out, so we are trying to get things ready for spring planting. That means power washing the patio (again) and extending part of it out (sounds like a good boy scout project) as well as pulling out all the spring weeds to plant. I was so tempted by the giant hibiscus on QVC this week. I don’t know if they are like Rose of Sharon and thus invasive, but they’d sure look nice in the swampy part of our yard where nothing else likes to grow.

I hope your back feels better, Host Michelle! I have not heard from my CPA :bored: yet, and taxes are due on 4/18. He has had my stuff since early March, so I don’t know what is deal is and can’t wait (sarcasm) to find out. I hate taxes. I truly do. :nono2:

Have a wonderful Easter to those who celebrate it!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Happy Easter, Ladies!!!

I posted this pretty pretty Hydrangea Cupcakes photo on Instagram today! I thought it’s a refreshing image to celebrate today! Sounds like many of us have Spring and flowers on our mind! :rose: I also have a “thing” for tea parties, so there you go ((LOL!!!))

My back is still tight but it’s better! Thanks for the well wishes!

No big plans today! Just brunch with friends soon and then I want to hit The Container Store to get some more organization items today :teehee:

Thinking of Everyone! Sending lovely thoughts to you All! Have a happy, blessed day! :kiss:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Lady Nine – Happy Easter dinner hosting tonight! I know you’ll get it done! :teehee:

I want to follow you on Instagram to see all the jewelry you drool over! If you’ll go like one of the TVShoppingQueens Instagram pics and I’ll see / follow you! :admire:

By the way, speaking of ham… I just saw this on designer Clinton Kelly’s site! :drooling:

Happy Saturday! I will be checking out the Instagram account. :cool: I usually do Instagram for all the jewelry I drool over, :drooling: but my daughter also does a lot of photos (landscapes/skyscapes) so I like those too.

Big weekend for me: I am hosting dinner on Sunday and I haven’t done a thing other than buy ham. (What is wrong with me? I am thinking I can do it all tomorrow :dancefever: and just don’t feel like doing anything today.) and also celebrating a birthday. It is finally warm out, so we are trying to get things ready for spring planting. That means power washing the patio (again) and extending part of it out (sounds like a good boy scout project) as well as pulling out all the spring weeds to plant. I was so tempted by the giant hibiscus on QVC this week. I don’t know if they are like Rose of Sharon and thus invasive, but they’d sure look nice in the swampy part of our yard where nothing else likes to grow.

I hope your back feels better, Host Michelle! I have not heard from my CPA :bored: yet, and taxes are due on 4/18. He has had my stuff since early March, so I don’t know what is deal is and can’t wait (sarcasm) to find out. I hate taxes. I truly do. :nono2:

Have a wonderful Easter to those who celebrate it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.