Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

A new week, make it a good one!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Hello mid-April! :wave: It’s the Monday after Easter! Everyone all overstuffed? Still high on sugar? :teehee: I’m on my way into work so this is what I’m going with today…! :rotflmao:

Have a good week, All!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Now that stay-cation is over (for a week now?) I can no longer stay up to 2am reading LOL! Kitty, I’m jelly again! :teehee:

The last 2 days in NYC feels like Fall going into Winter here! Very chilly! Yesterday we had sun and clear sky; but today is cloudy :rolleyes:

I saw this today and it made me laugh! Sharing with everyone now… :rotflmao:

Have a lovely day, All! :kiss:

Kitty
    Forum Member

Happy Hump Day Ladies!! It was nice here today so I was working in the yard again and loving it. Did some laundry and took Stanley to the groomers. Then went grocery shopping and ran a couple of errands. Tomorrow I go for my blood draw part of my physical and then the rest on Friday. Yearly thing but I just don’t like not being able to eat or drink anything after 8:00 P.M. except water. I always take my hot tea with me though so as soon as the blood is drawn I can have it! :lol3: Still looking at paint, faucets carpets and all the things that the remodel requires. I am having a good time though trying to decide and glad I have time to do it and am not being rushed to make a decision. We are suppose to have rain tomorrow and Friday with cooler temperatures. I hope everyone has a great evening!

Debra
    Forum Member

evening ladies! I survived tax day, wallet empty now but filed & paid!

Hope all did well also!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Is anyone trying the Starbucks unicorn drink from the secret menu available for a limited time?

Kitty
    Forum Member

Good Friday Eve!! Up early this morning got the blood drawn and back home enjoying my morning cuppa!! It was suppose to rain today but it is fifty two degrees and the sun is shining so I may be going outside to work in my yard some more. I ordered the new Bare Minerals try me makeup that is not loose so I will see how I like it when it comes. I have used the loose powder for years. I also ordered the coconut oil self tanner so will see how that works also. I will of course be tan on my own from working outside but I like to use a self tanner to even things out all over.

Michelle a friend of mine tried that new Starbucks drink and she said it was good but she wouldn’t order it again. Another gal said she threw up after drinking it because of the sour part of it. Very interesting but I probably won’t try it. I don’t care for anything to drink that is tart at all.

Debra glad you got your taxes taken care of . It is always a relief to have that done and over with.

Michele you are one busy woman going in all directions. But in no time your children will be gone from home and you will be wondering what to do with all your free time!

Have a great day Ladies!!!

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Is anyone trying the Starbucks unicorn drink from the secret menu available for a limited time?

My daughter did! Did you like it, Mrs. Squeeze?

Too much sugar for me, though. I can’t have something like that.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

That drink is too pink to attract me :rotflmao:

It’s so nice to catch up on what you ladies have been up too! Oh you know me… I was at work! ((HAHAHA)) But it’s Friday too! Hooray! :twirlydance:

The weather in NYC is super cloudy, rainy, and gloomy-looking today :rain: My mood is OK though so it doesn’t make me down :teehee: Whew!

I’m really into all the fun coffee quotes from this site right now… so here goes another one!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

I don’t drink anything like that either ladies, I’m actually not a Starbucks customer ever! I’m taking my daughter today after school to let her try it. Yes Kitty, I have indeed been going every which way with my sons. Baseball every day, prom was last Saturday (my son won prom king by the way), tonight is senior night for baseball (it’s the last game of the regular season) but guess what? We came in 4th in our division and made the playoffs, State Playoffs start next week!  :thud:

Kitty
    Forum Member

Congratulations to the team Michele !! Of course that means more go go go for you!! And I thought it was wonderful that your son won Prom King!! He and his girlfriend both looked fabulous.

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Thanks Kitty! I think this review of the unicorn frappuccino is  :so-cute:

https://www.facebook.com/tcourtney57/videos/10212374134578815/

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Good morning! Happy Saturday, Girls!

It’s another cloudy, drizzling day in NYC but I’m happy cause it’s the weekend! :twirlydance: LOL!

Kitty – We both have tanning on our minds! My advanced order of Tan Towels finally arrived this week. Maybe I’ll finally try a tanning product this summer! I think in late 2015 I ordered a different product for use in Summer 2016 but during the months in between I changed my mind ((HAHAHA)) That other one was a different brand and in bottle form with a glove :teehee:

Michele – Ditto what Kitty said! The prom photos were fab! Your son and his GF look :so-cute: together! Congrats again! He is valedictorian, an athlete, and prom king! Over achiever? heehee! :heart:

Debra – My tax refund is going to come late because I had to file an extension! I sent everything to my CPA two weeks prior and by then he was already over booked! :lol3:

Have a nice day, All! :rose:

Debra
    Forum Member

yeah a refund!!!!!!!! congrats Michelle – I owe as always *sniff*

guess where I am ?? – yep the office, but have a puppy visiting us so not so bad – LOL

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

But in order to not owe, I end up paying out more tax first and that hurts too :rotflmao: But, I figure, it’ll hurt less than paying out in one big lump sum during tax time? :laughcry:

Puppies do make everything better! I’ll like one of these please! :teehee:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.