Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

New Week! Happy Monday!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Fresh week! Here we go!

I had a great weekend! Lady Nine and her friend came to NYC for a shopping visit and we had a whole day of eating, shopping, talking, and eating (hahaha) together! Thanks for the great time, Ladies!

Here’s to a good week for Everyone! :mwah:

Kitty
    Forum Member

Good Monday Morning! I am up early for no reason but I am enjoying the patio with my morning cuppa. I have Bunco tonight and will be doing a few chores around here today. Construction continues but the flowers and yard projects are finished so YEA!!

How fun that you got to spend a day together and shop and chat Michelle and Lady Nine!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Peeking in from the office! It is very hot here in NYC today! I’m afraid to go out (I was so icky sweaty coming into work this morning :hahaha: ) and yet I’m afraid to stay in the office for another second because now the AC is on full blast and I’m shivering :coocoo:   But I do need a cup of McD coffee so I’ll head out… come back all sweaty and then I’ll appreciate the office AC :lol3: On other news, I forgot my desk keys this morning so my boss had to “pick” my lock for me! :rotflmao2:

Kitty – As usual, I’m jelly of your day! :teehee: But Sunday was really super fun with Lady Nine and her friend Carolyn so I’m day dreaming of a Sunday encore :admire:

Mrs Squeeze – Thanks for starting this week’s thread!

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Had so much fun in NYC! It was an awesome day of shopping. Today I caught up on work (a lot of it) and then read for a little bit. Oh, and went to Marshall’s because Hubby needed a set of reading glasses! They had them, but there were more in NYC than at our Marshall’s. But our Marshall’s had awesome clothes, which I will be checking out on Thursday when I’m in the area again! Stay cool, everyone!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Two of my kids and I went to a screening of The Book of Henry, here we are! They look so enthused:

Today, I’m working on changing my boys room. With one leaving, we’re putting in a full size bed. They have a 42″ TV with their XBOX One. I switched a dresser over there and gotta get the drawers set up and move out the smaller blue IKEA one they had. It’ll be a refresh on the suite over there which next year (after another one leaves) will be back to a guest room (or something of my choosing). I’d love to put bead board up and paint the walls. It’s still been blue walls with red stars from when they were little boys, definitely time to upgrade their suite! We also have a screening of 47 meters down today. Happy Tuesday everyone!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

You can say that again, Mrs Squeeze! Mondays are hard for this working gal :teehee:

Funny photo of your kids – Did they end up enjoying the movie after all? ((LOL))

Future guest room – Make it a Queen Closet!!!

My contribution for today: :rotflmao:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

About Thursday – Good treat to look forward too, Lady Nine! :high5:

Had so much fun in NYC! It was an awesome day of shopping. Today I caught up on work (a lot of it) and then read for a little bit. Oh, and went to Marshall’s because Hubby needed a set of reading glasses! They had them, but there were more in NYC than at our Marshall’s. But our Marshall’s had awesome clothes, which I will be checking out on Thursday when I’m in the area again! Stay cool, everyone!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Fun night at Bunco, Kitty? :admire:

Stanley must be happy to get his yard back! Woof woof!

Good Monday Morning! I am up early for no reason but I am enjoying the patio with my morning cuppa. I have Bunco tonight and will be doing a few chores around here today. Construction continues but the flowers and yard projects are finished so YEA!!

How fun that you got to spend a day together and shop and chat Michelle and Lady Nine!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

They did enjoy the movie Michelle! It was a really good movie. Tonight, after working so hard in getting the boys suite going, just my younger son Nick and I went to the 47 Meters Down screening. Here we are:

We enjoyed this movie! It was exhilarating! Afterwards we went by Ross and Target to pick up some bedding-sheets and pillows.  Now what will Wednesday bring? Hope everyone had a great day!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Mrs Squeeze – You said “boys suite” plural! I thought only one of them will be off to college shortly… is it both?! :smile:

:heart: ing today’s quote!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

My mood today… :teehee:

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Mrs Squeeze – You said “boys suite” plural! I thought only one of them will be off to college shortly… is it both?! :smile:

:heart: ing today’s quote!

Yep! You got me, it’s the boy suite! I’m so used to having the two of them, they’ll just be one and then none!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Here’s today’s quote:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.