Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

It’s the start of mid-June! Wow!

Have a beautiful week ahead!

Debra
    Forum Member

Morning ladies , home sick today, something I ate yesterday did not sit well so figured better not go in & then try and get home if got sick again.

Think its the 4 time in 25 years lol

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Feel better and take it easy today, Debra! :grouphug:   :heart:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Kitty
    Forum Member

Happy Hump Day Ladies!! It is ninety five here today and the first day of Summer! I am doing a couple of painting projects for outside. I have two metal birds and two metal turtles that I am painting to refresh them. It has been fun doing a few things for my yard like this. I painted a wrought iron basket and have flowers in it and then did a water can. Construction is still going on but I have gotten most of the stuff chosen for the final little things now. I have not been watching the shopping channels so haven’t really known what they are showing. I did see the post from Shawn about her and Joe adopting a baby girl and she won’t be back until the end of the Summer. So I won’t be watching the Isaac shows as I only like it when she is the host with him. I hope everyone has a great day!

Debra
    Forum Member

thanks Michelle – went in on tuesday and today & ugh, trying to do 3 days of work in 2!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Hi Everyone!

My update – Went for my annual post Lasik eye exam today, including eye dilation. Good test results! :yay2: But it did leave me with quite a headache for about 5 hours (the brightness, I guess) :teehee:

After tomorrow – I get 2 weeks off! Using some of my vacation days! Woohoo!!! Just going to putter around :teehee:

Kitty, I :heart: everything you’re doing! Your garden is already beautiful but every touch you give it will be more magical!  :please:

Debra, My work buddy ((hahaha)) When are we going to win the lottery and stop working? LOL!!!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

I’m also now going to start redecorating my daughter’s room. Gonna move my dresser over for her. Bought some new pretty drawer pulls that look like big diamond cut jewels. We can get her new clothes all set up and organize before the school year starts. I think I’ll probably try and do a pink/black/white color scheme like in today’s photo and get some artwork and pillows similar to that!

My life:

1. Dorm decorating for my oldest son

2. Redecorated my son’s room, changed from twins to full for him

3. Redecorating my daughter’s room   :lol3:   :please: (she asked me to be next)  :bling: she already has twin over full bunk beds in her room.

I’ll get her new bedding! I’ve purchased a black and white rug too!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Here are the new drawer pulls!  :bling:

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Kitty
    Forum Member

Good Saturday Morning! It is chilly and overcast here but yesterday was the same only with rain. Frank and I were out and about getting some more things for the remodel.

Michele those drawer pulls are really cute and that color scheme is going to be great for a girls room!

Michelle enjoy your vacation and just kicking around!

Have a great day everyone!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Happy Saturday!

It’s been a busy day even though it’s not a work day :lol2: Left the house at 10am to arrive in Brooklyn by 11am for a family/relatives get-together brunch. Then we went to their home for BBQ. So it was food + more food :hahaha: Lots of kids so it was fun and loud :teehee: Left a 5pm, got home at 6pm, and heading out shortly to meet a friend at a local Starbucks; he’s doing some consulting work for my work place. I’ll need to get an iced tea there!

Mrs Squeeze Michele – You’re making your kids super happy there! And it’s a shopping experience for you so :yay2:

Kitty – We had weird weather yesterday! Odd color sky + rain! We have clear sky today over here but it’s humid! One of my cousin’s kid (from this morning’s get-together) left NY for CA for college, and he’s so happy because the weather is nice nearly every day there :teehee: Jelly jelly!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Happy Saturday! Thanks ladies! It’s super fun for me too and what I feel I should do as mom!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Happy Sunday! What are you doing today?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.