Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Happy fresh week!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

This one is funny! :rotflmao:

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

New week! Happy Monday!

Kitty
    Forum Member

Happy Monday! It is crazy around here this morning. Contractors working in bathroom and Comcast working in the back corner of the yard putting in underground cable. I am going out to the grocery store and stopping at the nursery to get plants for my fairy garden. I have several projects I am working on and I just need a little quiet!! :lol3:   :lol3: I of course don’t mind the bathroom work but the other is getting annoying as I need to be in my backyard doing my stuff. I think I will have a cup of tea and read for a while and then face the task. Have a great day everyone!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Kitty – Did you hide out at a Starbucks today? :rotflmao:

Mrs Squeeze Michele – :heart: it!

I didn’t get to leave the office until 7pm tonight. Mondays are heavy meeting days :thud:

But I’m happily on the sofa @home resting now :yay2:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

I can’t believe how time is rolling along, my kids have exactly two months left as school starts on August 7th. My son will be moving into the dorms in August too. I’d started gathering things for his room awhile ago and some of my friends have already started picking up things from his Target registry that are being shipped here, yesterday I picked up the following 5 items for $25!

All 5 for $25! She even included extra light bulbs too!

Kitty
    Forum Member

Happy Chinese Hump Day! It was nice this morning and now it is overcast and getting ready to rain. I was up and outside early this morning. I got a wrought iron basket painted that I put a pot of flowers in. Ran a couple of errands and am happy to report that all the flowers are planted and I am soooo happy to be done with all of that. Of course the constant care of them is ongoing but I enjoy that. The stone guy will be here in the morning to install the vanity top and we will have the stone for the bench in the shower and the step into the shower and it wasn’t suppose to happen until the 15th so about nine days ahead of schedule on that!!!

No Michelle I didn’t go to Starbucks but I was tempted to go to the bookstore where they have one and hang out for sure!!

Michele great score on those things for the dorm room. I agree time is really flying by and no way to slow it down.

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone I am off to settle in and read for a while.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Happy Wednesday!

It’s going to be another nutty fast-paced, crazy busy work day! I’m dreaming of my 1-week time off at the end of June! Yahooooo!

Gotta run now! TTYL :mwah:

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Happy Thursday!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Today, I did an Aqua Zumba class and right before I met a lady to pick up panels for my son’s dorm room. I was planning to do like three panels like these with 2 red and 1 navy or vice versa to allow for privacy on his side of the suite.They sale for $9.99 per panel at Target.

But this morning before class I met up with a lady and got these panels for free!

This is his comforter, throw pillow and wall sign (he also has a pennant) for his room too. The panels will be hanging as you enter into his “Braves man cave”. He loves the Braves & he actually will  continue to play baseball, he’s on the roster for his college!

I’m having fun with my masculine dorm decorating (not as much as it will be when I get to do my daughter’s room though), he’ll have two solid sets of sheets, 1 navy and 1 red.

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

This is the best girls dorm room I have ever seen!  :so-cute:   :thud:

https://www.facebook.com/peoplemag/videos/10154528866146463/

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

I love the stripe curtains! When I was a single gal, my apartment had black/white stripe curtains from Target!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Here’s my Louise Hay contribution for the day :admire:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.