Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

It’ll be my first day back to the office after a 2-week staycation! Oh boy! Wish me luck! :lol2:

Have a great week, All!

Kitty
    Forum Member

Good Monday Morning! I am up early as contractor is here so I am just having my morning cuppa and waking up. I have Bunco tonight but other than that no plans. I will just see how the day unfolds.

Michelle it is so hard to go back after a nice break! I hope it goes smoothly for you

Have a great day everyone!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Hi!   :wave:

I was up at 5:30 this morning, finally went back to sleep about 2 hours later, so I’m just getting up for the day again. I really hate when this happens because I feel my day doesn’t ever really get right, I still feel tired. I really need to go to the grocery store but I don’t think it’s going to be today. Ugh, Monday!

Debra
    Forum Member

2 weeks – dang I did not realize how lucky you were!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

heehee!

But going back and catching up was a doozy!

Is it only Wednesday?  :giggle-cat:

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Yes two weeks is really nice, I can imagine it would be a lot going back. Yesterday I went to Barre class from 9-10am and then had to get some shopping done, so I went to Aldi’s. I actually picked up my son’s shower/toiletries holder there for $3.99, the same one they’re advertising on Amazon for $8.99 & it’s navy blue with grey trim that matches perfectly! I got his mattress pad from his Target registry yesterday too. Just a few more things to get! In 28 more days, someone is moving out!!! There’s literally a Walmart a block away from his dorm, so it’ll be convenient for getting anything he needs. Happy Wednesday!

Kitty
    Forum Member

Good Hump Day Evening! My day started early as I had to get Stanley to the groomers. Then off to buy a baby present and get it ready to ship.  Then to the grocery store and get back home and put groceries away. Then to two other places to pick up stuff and on to my Sisters’ house. Visited for a little bit then back home and did a load of laundry and weeded and dead headed flower beds and pots. Then back out to go pick up Stanley. I have to say it felt good when the running was done!! Now just hanging out and reading my book. Have a good evening everyone!

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Ooh, it’s almost the weekend! I started mine off with another doctor’s visit ($$, for crying out loud) but no problems so then we went for Thai. I was going to do sushi but did the red snapper instead and was so glad I did!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Happy Saturday! I’m out shopping. Meleah & I are hitting  a new Ross, Target, The Dollar Tree, TJMAXX & Publix, but later sometime I will be going to see Kim (my friend who had a double mastectomy 3 weeks ago)

Kitty
    Forum Member

Good Saturday Morning! Out and about early to do a little shopping with Frank. I got a new copper trash can for the kitchen which I love. Just a few other things and then back home for a little putzing around of a couple things but easy day for us.

Prayers for your friend Kim Michele.

Have a great day everyone.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.