Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Hello! I’m trying to reach this state! Have a good one, All! :teehee:

Kitty
    Forum Member

Good Monday Morning! Up early with contractor here and I am getting chores done. I really would have preferred to just keep on sleeping !! But glad work on the bathroom is getting done. I have what I call Monday dead head which is where I just don’t wanna!! Have a great day everyone!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Hi all! Monday’s here and I’d say my day didn’t begin until 10!  :giggle-cat: I slept until then! I only have 2 more late days and then on third day, I’ll be up and hitting the road early for my girls trip! I’m mostly packed already!Well, the next two days aren’t so late, tomorrow I have Barre at 9am and Wednesday I’ll be taking my friend Kim to her doctor’s appointment.  I won’t be leaving home today until 4:30pm for a screening of Dunkirk this evening. My daughter and her friend wants to see it because Harry Styles is in it! :love3: Have a happy Monday!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

I got home at about 6:30pm – ate – and guess what’s next? I have to do 4 big items for work :facepalm: Everyone is going bonkers at the office because there’s last minute “strategic” changes which means replanning and rush rush rush to make things happen  :coocoo: Oh well, gotta do what we gotta do  :laughcry:

I enjoyed reading your updates, Ladies!  :kiss:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Didn’t get much of those 4 items done last night so today will be madness again  :rotflmao2:

Have a good Tuesday, Ladies!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Happy Tuesday everyone! I had a great night’s sleep and woke up at 6am, I went to Barre, gassed up my van and went by the store before coming back home! One more full day here and then I’m taking off Thursday morning! I can’t wait! #GirlsTrip

Actually, yesterday I was notified that I won tickets to a tennis match. My prize package includes two (2) tickets to the Venus Williams vs Genie Bouchard Ladies Exhibition Match to be held on Sunday Night July 23, 2017, at Atlantic Station, Atlanta Georgia. Gates open at 6:30 p.m. with a 7:00 p.m. Stadium Start Time. So, my hubby and middle son will go! They’re excited too!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Double the excitement, Mrs Squeeze Michelle! Congratulations!

I too got up at 6am today – but to work! Have to pull a report together – then there’s an all day client meeting today  :laughcry:

Happy Wednesday, Everyone:lol3:

Stylish Lady
    Forum Member

Back from a trip north to visit family and friends in upstate NY and SE Ontario Canada. Was good to see everyone, also to get back home. My gardens are calling me to tend to them. July is half over. I’m looking forward to fall and cooler temperatures. I’m going with DH to his 55th college reunion in Maine in September.

Another packing challenge.     :rolleyes:

Kitty
    Forum Member

Happy Hump Day!! I spent the day moving things and cleaning the storage room. We had to move things out for the plumber to get to the pipes for the bathroom remodel. Then after I got it all put back I proceeded to move everything out of the craft room and the bedroom closet downstairs so they will be ready to have new carpet laid in them in a couple of weeks. All that is left is to move the bed out of the bedroom so I made great progress today. I am thinking by the end of August we should have this house put back together and I am ready!! I have been working in my flowers and yard along with doing a lot of reading. I have not been watching the shopping channels but I figure when Winter comes I will catch up on some of that!!

Congratulations on winning the tickets Michele and have a great trip with your girl friends!

Stylish Lady nice to see you posting again and glad you enjoyed your trip.

Michelle I hope work settles down for you soon and that you get time to breathe!

Debra glad you got to see the grand!!

Have a great day everyone!!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Hi everyone! I did decide to sleep in today until about 8:45! Last night, hubby and I went for impromptu date night and I won a shot playing bingo there once I went in! It was good eating too. Today, I had lunch with girlfriends, as one was heading back to LA tonight. Here we are, the photo on top was last year on 6/27 and on the bottom was today 7/19. The person missing from the pic is who I’m going on my girls trip with tomorrow! Fun times!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Hi! Checking in from my girl’s trip. Having so much fun! I’m on the patio having lunch poolside right now!

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

They say coffee makes you live longer and that means you work longer!   Everyone have a good week.  Drought here ,so I am not going to have one.

Kitty
    Forum Member

Happy Friday!! Frank and I were out and about as he took the day off. Getting things for the master bathroom. Moving along. Out to a late lunch and now home to just hang out and enjoy. Getting ready to rain here.

Enjoy that vacation Michele!

Hope you have a good weekend Michelle and don’t have to do any work.

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

Lucky you with rain!  We need it badly here.   Grass crunches when you walk on it and I am only doing about 50^% of my customers and that is the ones that have weeds instead of grass.

Kitty
    Forum Member

Lucky you with rain! We need it badly here. Grass crunches when you walk on it and I am only doing about 50^% of my customers and that is the ones that have weeds instead of grass.

We have a sprinkler system so the grass gets watered when we don’t have rain if we didn’t do that we wouldn’t have grass here in CO. But yes we have been very lucky having rain off and on and there is nothing like rain water!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.