Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

New week! It’s July 4th tomorrow! Any one have special plans? BF and I could go over to my cousin’s where they are having a big celebration but we already visited 2 weekends ago and will again in another 2 weeks – so we’ll skip this one and enjoy the 4th quietly brunching and @home  :wink:

Have a lovely and safe week!  :stars2:

Kitty
    Forum Member

Good Monday Morning! Frank and I are just enjoying a nice quiet morning with our cuppas. We shut the shop down for the next two days so everyone could have a four day weekend. We have the best fire works display from our patio as we can see the entire city fireworks from all over. Plans are to stay home and just do a little cook out with ourselves and enjoy! Have a great day everyone!

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Hi y’all!

I dropped off my baby girl at her BFF’s house and went on to get a mani/pedi, a lil  grocery shopping and a Subway sandwich for me. I’m headed to the gym around 5pm for my Barre class at 5:30pm. I’m going to put on a pork butt in the crockpot for tomorrow before I go, so it’ll cook overnight. I got the buns and we’ll have baked beans and corn on the cob too.

My pedicure color actually matches my new phone case! I just got silver on my fingers. I convinced a lady sitting next to me in the pedi chairs to get a red with sparkles for the 4th, she did and she liked it! She said her granddaughter is gonna love it!

Here’s mine! Happy Monday!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Happy 4th, Everyone! As planned, we’re just spending a quiet day in our hood :teehee: We’re coffee-ing here too  :please:

Credit

Kitty – That’s so awesome of you & Frank! Enjoy 1:1 quality time! We’re doing exactly the same here!

Mrs Squeeze – Cute match!

Kitty
    Forum Member

Happy Fourth Of July!! It is nice here today and we are going to our friends and neighbors across the street for hamburgers, hotdogs and all the trimmings for a cookout. Then back to our house to watch the fireworks from our patio. Have a great day everyone and be safe whatever you do.

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

New week! It’s July 4th tomorrow! Any one have special plans? BF and I could go over to my cousin’s where they are having a big celebration but we already visited 2 weekends ago and will again in another 2 weeks – so we’ll skip this one and enjoy the 4th quietly brunching and @home :wink:

Have a lovely and safe week! :stars2:

This pic is :so-cute: Michelle, here’s a recap of my 4th!

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Awesome weekend, wasn’t it? :yay: We went to a Phillies game on the third and saw fantastic fireworks (the biggest they’ve ever had, they said), and we were having such a good time at our own little party we skipped the fireworks last night.

Until the neighbor behind us set them off (up in the air, not legal). :eyeroll:

I’m happy to report the Randy Jackson speaker I had from HSN worked just perfectly at our party! :yesss: One of the party-goers even ordered one for herself after she saw how cute and good this one was. Anyway, I cleaned up everything last night, and I am dragging this morning. Even with a huge iced tea (no coffee for this gal, sorry!). I may need a nap!

And so for this little happy section of life, I am grateful to all the men and women and their families who made/make it so.

Oh, and I saw this, for those of you who like history:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/polish-patriot-who-helped-americans-beat-british-180962430/

Hope your day is full of all your favorite things! :cool:   :yay:

Kitty
    Forum Member

Happy Hump Day! I am watering flowers and doing laundry. We had a great 4th with the cookout at our friends house then had them and some other friends come to our place to watch the fireworks. It was amazing and Arvada just outdid themselves this year. Forty five solid minutes of lighting up the sky with gorgeous colors!! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

What wonderful times, Mrs Squeeze, Kitty!!!

On July 4th, BF and I went to Home Depot to get curtain rods for my mom’s place then we went for a Crawfish dinner (ok, burgers for him and 3lbs of crawfish for me LOL!!!) and then we watched fireworks! :admire:

Today, on July 5th, we went to my mom’s and installed curtains for 4 windows! Felt very productive! I give us… :highscore: :hahaha:

We got home at 8pm and we’re taking a nice, long rest now  :tvhappy:   :cheers2:

Kitty
    Forum Member

Happy Friday Eve! I am up early having my morning cuppa and getting ready to go for my hair appointment and pedicure. Then running errands and will stop and visit with my Sister for a bit. Have a great day!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Kitty – Nice agenda!

As for me – Staycation is over after this weekend so I’m taking advantage of my free time to reconnect with friends. I have 2 lunches and 1 dinner meet-up planned today  :rotflmao2:

Debra
    Forum Member

I worked! hahaha

but taking off this monday since I am driving down to Raleigh NC to see grandbaby while DIL is there visiting her mom with son on deployment.  So driving 6 1/2hrs for 4 hour visit then driving home on sunday- but priceless to hug my Arabella.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Awwww so sweet, Debra!! Enjoy!!! :heart:  (The upcoming trip, not your working on the 4th :teehee: )

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

Today is college day! I can’t believe I have a college freshman, its orientation, so I’m heading off to college! Long day ahead!

Kitty
    Forum Member

Happy Friday! Up early with contractor here and then getting things done to go out and about with Frank to run some errands and a late lunch. Hair and Pedicure done yesterday so that is a good thing.

Michele it is crazy how fast time does fly and hard to believe you will have one in college!!

Debra enjoy that Grandbaby and have a safe trip.

Michelle enjoy the rest of the staycation and how fast time flies when you are having fun!!

Lady Nine glad you had a nice holiday and we had fireworks going off all over from people and  yes they are illegal here too.

Have a great day everyone!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.