Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

This is supposed to be good for hair, skin, and nails. I don’t know much about marine collagen, but the site has a video explaining it if you’d like to know more.

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

They said it was good for joints.

No, not that kind! Your knees, etc.  :lol3:

CatShaw54
    Forum Member

I had a severe allergic reaction to this.  A mild irritation on my face escalated within hours of using it and I wound up with a terrible facial infection that “uglified” me for weeks and required meds and several derm appointments.   Doing research, I read that this product can indeed have this effect. Some people are very sensitive to marine-derived supplements.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Hi CatShaw54! Thank you for sharing your experience and welcome to the forum!  :wave:

That is good to know because this product received 4.2 stars from nearly 1000 HSN customers, so it would be easy to miss if someone’s review mentioned about allergic reactions :blink: I guess like everything else, it’s a better idea to try something little by little, before going for the full recommended scoops. But I’m so impatient I would have went for the suggested 2 scoops a day and wait for the verdict :teehee:

I once thought I was ok with a face cream; but after a week of use, I started breaking out like mad on my forehead :blink:

CatShaw54
    Forum Member

By the way, HSN was very nice and gave me a fast refund. I also mentioned my problem on Lessman’s own site and got a personal phone call from a staffer who affirmed that possibility of allergic reaction and was very interested to hear about my experience in detail. Good customer service all around!

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Hi Catshaw. Sorry to hear about your reaction. But you are right, and I had forgotten all about that possibility. For me, it’s the iodine that’s often in marine supplements. I have to be so careful! Nice to know they were good about it, though!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

I love HSN!  So glad they (and Andrew Lessman’s company too) did right by you too :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

By the way, HSN was very nice and gave me a fast refund. I also mentioned my problem on Lessman’s own site and got a personal phone call from a staffer who affirmed that possibility of allergic reaction and was very interested to hear about my experience in detail. Good customer service all around!

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

The personal phone call is impressive customer service. It’s great to know this is how they treat people. :good:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.