Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

HSN is offering free shipping today on everything! :excited:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

:yay2: I’ll be watching!

Host Shivan is on this morning with Sevilla Silver jewelry! They have pretty designs! :please:

9am goodies

10am goodies

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Did anyone pick up anything? :please:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

I did! But oh my gosh it was an expensive one :lol2: I rarely, rarely order in this price range but I couldn’t help myself because I totally fell in :heart: with it!

Ok, I’ll start first by saying that a brand like David Yurman would probably sell something like it for $1000+.

Robert Manse by Bali Designs brought this gorgeous hand-made in Bali silver bangle with 2 large lemon quartz gemstones to HSN for about $300:

https://www.hsn.com/products/bali-designs-44ctw-lemon-quartz-2-tone-pear-bangle/8347396?query=8347396&isSuggested=true

It was on 4 flex pay when I ordered.

The bangle arrived yesterday and it is beautiful! I tried it on with watches, other bracelets, and rings and discovered that paired with rings – it makes me look like I’m rich! ((LOL!!!))

But, one of the two lemon quartz stones was a bit cloudy so I called up HSN for an exchange. My new one is now on its way to me while I’ll drop the one that I have in the mail today.

When my new bangle arrives, I’ll know if it’s a keeper or not. I hope it’ll be a keeper because it really is gorgeous :grouphug:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Oh boy! The exchange arrived today and this time the gemstones are clear but the bracelet is larger than the last one even though they are the same size (petite) so it spins on my wrist  :laughcry: It is also less oxidized which makes it less dramatic. Ok, back it goes for a refund. I give up for now. Saving $300 :teehee:

p.s. The price went up $50 now :rolleyes:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.