Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

I love the double buttons at the waist and the higher back! And the price is great, to try this.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

This comes in Petite, Regular, and Tall. It has a gold tone IMAN name plate on one of the back pockets.

I wonder if this is made by DG2’s factories?  :mousegirl-question:

The Lavendar is pretty. You don’t see that every day :ladywink:

Free Shipping today for fashion orders totally $99 or more by the end of today  :good:

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

I never thought of that, being made by DG2.

Minor complaint, though about all my DG2s: they all have threading issues at the leg seam. It’s like when a bobbin gets caught and you have that extra thread. Otherwise it’s a great jean. I’m not a fan of the cuff on these but I love Iman otherwise.

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

I love this color too and was thinking of trying them for this price. :mousegirl-question:

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

I never thought of that, being made by DG2.

Minor complaint, though about all my DG2s: they all have threading issues at the leg seam. It’s like when a bobbin gets caught and you have that extra thread. Otherwise it’s a great jean. I’m not a fan of the cuff on these but I love Iman otherwise.

This comes in Petite, Regular, and Tall. It has a gold tone IMAN name plate on one of the back pockets.

I wonder if this is made by DG2’s factories? :mousegirl-question:

The Lavendar is pretty. You don’t see that every day :ladywink:

Free Shipping today for fashion orders totally $99 or more by the end of today :good:

They come uncuffed Michelle, you can cuff them if you’d like to.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.