Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Debra
    Forum Member

from his facebook page: :rose:

Michael O’Connor Style
    2 hrs ·
    FINALLY!!!! BIG NEWS TO SHARE WITH MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS! I’m so thrilled to let you know that I will be debuting a line on JTV! January 3, 2017 from 6 – 8 pm. I hope you’ll join me to see the collection – Michael O’Connor for Bella Luce.
    Thank you to all of you who have been asking me and patiently waiting for the news (you know who you are) and sorry it took me so long to fill you in. XOXO.

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Can’t wait to see the collection ! :bling:

Michael has exquisite taste in vintage jewelry, so I’m excited to see if that style influence will be there.

It will be one of the few times I tune in to JTV! (The host accent bothers me otherwise.)

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

:yay2: Michael!

He has elegant taste so I know his collection is going to be tasteful and fantastic! He designed every piece himself! :clap:

Like Lady Michelle, I haven’t watched JTV in forever but I will tune in for Michael!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

I’m meeting Michael O’Connor on Monday for more scoop! I’ll report back! :ladywink:

Debra
    Forum Member

Host Michelle wrote: I’m meeting Michael O’Connor on Monday for more scoop! I’ll report back! :ladywink:

Yeah 👏🏻👏🏻:turtle:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Reporting back on Michael O’Connor’s new jewelry collection! (Tuesday, January 3rd, 6-8pm Eastern, on JTV)

I met up with Michael and got to see about a dozen of his designs! Depending on the piece, it could be timeless, it can be modern, but they all have a unique-feel to them and they all have Michael’s stamp of approval because they are all HIS own designs; and the man has a very high standard for details and quality :please:

Here is a photo of me wearing My Pick! These earrings are my absolute favorite out of his collection! They have an antique-y art-deco feel, nice weight, and they look Madison Avenue expensive! :ladywink:

I have a lot of news to share so I’ll list them out for you Ladies!

The name of the collection is Michael O’Connor for Bella Luce

In this collection, Michael’s designs are Bella Luce stones (JTV’s cz) set in sterling silver

Every piece that I saw and touched… looks and feels like fine jewelry. You’ll think they belong under a glass cabinet at an expensive jewelry shop. They’re definitely not your usual impression of cz pieces (regardless of if it’s QVC’s Diamonique, HSN’s Absolute, or JTV’s Bella Luce) and I attribute 100% of that to Michael as the designer; and his quest for fine quality pieces

As many of us know, Michael styles a long list of actors and actresses with gorgeous jewelry for red carpet events. He sees thousand dollar(s) jewelry every day. With that…

What Michael wanted most out of his own collection is to bring his designs to life with the same quality that he expects from red carpet pieces

He is very passionate about giving everyday people the chance to wear jewelry that are eye catching and red carpet worthy but translated into designs that are suitable for everyday wear… with lots and lots of attention to details… and without breaking the bank.

Some of the details I saw were sparkly Bella Luces that did not scream “cz”, extra TLC to the galleries, special attention to the earring posts to make sure the earrings sit up straight in our earlobs, rose rhodium details, and where it fits… little “oc” marks (as in O’Connor) with the “o” being a pink Bella Luce stone, chains that are adjustable on slides, and earrings that offer multiple looks. The list goes on!

I also asked Michael “why Bella Luce? why not diamonds or other colored stones since he came from the fine jewelry world?

The reasons were… during and after Michael’s role as QVC’s diamond expert, he received and continues to receive a lot of customer feedbacks asking for larger stones with more sparkles. But with diamond prices increasing from 40-75% (metal prices too) the stones just kept getting smaller. With Bella Luce, the stones offered the sparkle, size, and quality that can be beautiful with Michael’s designs.

Based on the pieces that I saw, the way Michael used Bella Luce… simply steers you towards appreciating the interesting, tasteful designs without thinking the stones are cz :ladywink:

In the future, the collection may span into genuine gemstones (and we would love that!)

For the debut, it will be a one-visit, 2-hour show (so don’t miss it!)

Show time is Tuesday, January 3rd from 6-8pm eastern

23 pieces of jewelry will be presented

They are a combination of pendants, earrings, amazing rings, crosses, and angel wing designs

Each piece comes with a romance card and Michael & team are working on updating to a higher end, exclusive packaging

The designs were in Michael’s archive; and once Michael found the right partners, it took 1 year to produce the pieces to his expectation

Designs for the next series, which of course are inspired by what Michael sees on the red carpet and luxury jewelry houses, are already in progress

That’s A LOT of scoop! I hope I did not forget anything!

Set a reminder to tune in, Ladies!

Congrats Michael! We :heart: you and you did an amazing, amazing job with this collection!

Follow Michael on his Facebook page (here)

Host Michelle wrote: I’m meeting Michael O’Connor on Monday for more scoop! I’ll report back! :ladywink:

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

:pompom::pompom::so-cute::inlovecat:
    I love those earrings!

I am excited to see the collection, even though I can only tune in for part of the time (dance class).

Thank you, Host Michelle, for sharing the scoop!
    :disco-dance:

Debra
    Forum Member

love love those earrings!!

awesome scoops! thanks Michelle! :please:

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

These are super cute! I love these Michelle! I guess I’ll have to pay attention to JTV for his shows now.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Yes!

And I heard that my earrings were not in that 1st show… so they’ll actually be in Michael’s 2nd show! Let’s post when we hear when that is ;)

Love Michael!

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

I was bummed to have to miss his show, but when I went to the JTV link, I didn’t see any earrings. I also didn’t see some of the items he pictured on FB. The JTV link was (and still is) almost all rings, which I’m not interested in.

Enjoy the pieces if you bought them. See the collection here: http://www.jtv.com/s?q=michael%20o%22connor&sz=12&start=0&showProducts=1

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Newsflash!

Michael’s next show is March 27th.

If there’s a date change and I hear of it (before you girls do on FB hahaha) I’ll share an update here ;)

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

The people posting on his page are thrilled with these pieces. I’m sure he will have very high reviews on JTV for them.

GaryBrentburns
    Forum Member

I am not a big fan of Bella Luce Jewelry.   So, I don’t watch much of those shows.  I like the Moissanite, Pearls, and Pacific(which they don’t have much anymore) shows.  I don’t watch girlfriend Friday or Rockafellas either.

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

I don’t watch those shows much either, Gary. I feel like every time I turn on the TV, they’re showing Bella. They ahve some really pretty designs though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.