Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

I had a hard time figuring out from the photo what was the TSV. But it’s the pants. You can’t see from the main photo, but they are cargo pants. Here’s a better look at how they fit:

You can just barely see the pocket, which gives them a slim look that I like. I wasn’t sure about the length though. On this model, it looks like they’re a little long, and because I’m a little short, I’m not wearing mine with heels …

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

I thought the wedges (shoes) she’s wearing in the photo is the TSV  :rotflmao:

Good price on these pants! Lisa likes a slim-appearance-look so it gives me confidence that these cargo pants will not look frumpy  :nod:

It’s nice that she’s offering Regular and Petite length! The price is surprising good – they’re under $40 and Lisa only brings quality goodies to the Q :clap:

I’m not a cargo pants wearer though. I know I will not put anything in the pockets so, for me, there’s no point in disrupting a nice slim pant’s clean lines :teehee:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

There are 5 color options – I like the Dark Charcoal (dark grey) and the Indigo (navy) best!

But if you only get 1 pair, and you do not have a good pair of pants in your closet right now, then Black will get you far!

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

I thought the wedges (shoes) she’s wearing in the photo is the TSV :rotflmao:

Exactly my thought. Could they stop with the Photoshop already is my next thought.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Yes, they are wayyy over-doing it with their TSV promo images :rolleyes: Not the first time they confused us :lol2:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.