Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

Marc Fisher Leather or Suede Peep-toe Ankle Boots – Shimmee

http://www.qvc.com/Marc-Fisher-Leather-or-Suede-Peep-toe-Ankle-Boots—Shimmee.product.A278423.html?sc=TSV&UDC=TSV&MSG=TSV_OTO_INSTOCK
    $89.40

+Free Standard S&H

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

They’re nice boots and a good value for leather.

But I’m not into the super skinny high heel or peep toe.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Ditto, Lady Michelle!

I think this pair is beautiful but it’s not functional for me because I’m in NYC and we walk everywhere! The suede covered thin heels on these boots will get all chewed up by NYC’s sidewalk and I’ll end up twisting something :teehee: When I wear peeptoes, I gravitate towards the designs that show more toes, instead of just two :teehee:

I’m actually waiting for these to arrive – These are high but with thicker stacked heels and wider peep toes; they ran small so I sent them back for an exchange; but now they are sold out so I’m not sure if they’ll arrive again :rotflmao:

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

So they brought these back again from last year, they say they sold out. I believe I purchased this shoe last year but it was a different style name I believe. I got mine from the as is section for than this.

Kitty
    Forum Member

I don’t mind a peep toe like what you posted the picture of Michelle but I don’t care for a peep toe bootie or shootie for Summer and I certainly wouldn’t wear one in the Winter here in CO. Just not for me.

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

mrs_squeeze wrote: So they brought these back again from last year, they say they sold out. I believe I purchased this shoe last year but it was a different style name I believe. I got mine from the as is section for lower than this.

These are the ones I got last year.

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

:groupdance2: Hot shoe!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

Well, yesterday, QVC received my 3 mules for exchange but ended up only processing 1 for exchange and 2 for a refund due to lack of inventory. But when I checked the Q site this morning, the other 2 in the new size I want came back in stock, so I called Q customer service to grab them; and I also asked them to refund my return label’s money (because when you “exchange” you can use the return label for free, but if you “return” then you lose that shipping label’s money). I got a very nice Q cs agent and she helped me re-process everything! Woohoo! Gotta watch these orders like a hawk! :lol3:

Kitty wrote: I don’t mind a peep toe like what you posted the picture of Michelle but I don’t care for a peep toe bootie or shootie for Summer and I certainly wouldn’t wear one in the Winter here in CO. Just not for me.

Host Michelle wrote: Ditto, Lady Michelle!

I think this pair is beautiful but it’s not functional for me because I’m in NYC and we walk everywhere! The suede covered thin heels on these boots will get all chewed up by NYC’s sidewalk and I’ll end up twisting something :teehee: When I wear peeptoes, I gravitate towards the designs that show more toes, instead of just two :teehee:

I’m actually waiting for these to arrive – These are high but with thicker stacked heels and wider peep toes; they ran small so I sent them back for an exchange; but now they are sold out so I’m not sure if they’ll arrive again :rofl02:

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

:iagree: The wine is the HOTTEST! Time to bring them back out in a few months time, Mrs Squeeze!

mrs_squeeze wrote: These are the ones I got last year.

LadyNine wrote: :groupdance2: Hot shoe!

LadyNine wrote: Marc Fisher Leather or Suede Peep-toe Ankle Boots – Shimmee

http://www.qvc.com/Marc-Fisher-Leather-or-Suede-Peep-toe-Ankle-Boots—Shimmee.product.A278423.html?sc=TSV&UDC=TSV&MSG=TSV_OTO_INSTOCK
    $89.40

+Free Standard S&H

mrs_squeeze
    Forum Member

LadyNine wrote: :groupdance2: Hot shoe!

Host Michelle wrote: :iagree: The wine is the HOTTEST! Time to bring them back out in a few months time, Mrs Squeeze!

Thank you ladies!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

So all 3 arrived in perfect condition and now that I sized up 1/2 a size they fit great! And guess what? I’m having a “Mrs Squeeze lucky” day because I noticed the price went down! I called into QVC customer service and they credited me $11.88 total for 3 pairs! :twirlydance:

The new price is $39.80 for new pairs (here) or for those who don’t mind trying their luck with “as is” conditions they are also available for $29.75 (here)

The cushioning is good and it has a classic, tasteful look! It’s comfy to me but only those who can wear “high high” heels and don’t mind lack of “any” arch support should order them :teehee:

Host Michelle wrote: Well, yesterday, QVC received my 3 mules for exchange but ended up only processing 1 for exchange and 2 for a refund due to lack of inventory. But when I checked the Q site this morning, the other 2 in the new size I want came back in stock, so I called Q customer service to grab them; and I also asked them to refund my return label’s money (because when you “exchange” you can use the return label for free, but if you “return” then you lose that shipping label’s money). I got a very nice Q cs agent and she helped me re-process everything! Woohoo! Gotta watch these orders like a hawk! :lol3:

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

They’re beautiful! I hope you enjoy them.

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

:thanks2: LM!

Host Michelle
    Forum Founder

One year later – Just saw this presented on QVC 2 again at around the same sale/clearance price :teehee: I like these so much that I reordered them as backup! :rotflmao: I leave these at the office because they look great with anything! Seriously!  :admire:

:cartwheel:

LadyNine
    Forum Ambassador

That is such a hot shoe! Great price too. Enjoy, Host Michelle!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

To participate, please Log In or Register.