It’s wintry March but we stayed warm & cozy playing 20 Questions with our friend Angel of Quacker Factory! Thank you, Sweet Angel! Enjoy getting to know Angel a bit more personally, TVSQ Friends!
20 Questions inspired by Marie Claire Magazine
1.What should every person try at least once in their life?
Travel– visit somewhere in the world that is unlike your home town.
2. What brings you the greatest joy?
Making people laugh & my nephews!!!
3. What brings you the greatest satisfaction?
A really great workout
4. What is the best advice you’ve been given?
Know your worth!! Do not settle for less than you deserve.
5. Who do you follow on Twitter?
I am actually not on Twitter– it scares me a little!!
6. What is on your bookshelf?
I love books, and have a ton. My last purchase was- “Failing Up-How to take risks, aim higher & never stop learning” by Leslie Odom Jr. star of Broadway’s Hamilton
7. What charity do you support?
Beads of Courage & Save the Children
8. What is on your bucket list?
To see the Northern Lights– whether in Alaska, Iceland or Norway
9. What is on your perennial to-do list?
Straighten up my office!!!!
10. What are the last three items on your credit card statement?
a manicure, a massage, and dinner with friends
11. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
A hoodie & jogger pants from the Anytime line of Quacker Factory.
12. Who are your heroes?
My Mother, Oprah Winfrey
13. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
My Mother, Oprah Winfrey, Dwayne Johnson, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Lin-Manuel Miranda, PT Barnum, Julia Child, George RR Martin, David Benioff, DB Weiss, Melissa McCarthy
14. What is your greatest indulgence?
Strawberry Cheesecake from the Famous 4th Street Deli in Philadelphia- YUM!
15. What is on your nightstand?
Books, glasses, clock, hand cream & for the winter a humidifier
16. What quote do you live by?
“Nothing lasts forever. So live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the drama, take chances and never have regrets because at one point everything you did, was exactly what you wanted!” Marilyn Monroe
17. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
I am blessed to have received many wonderful gifts in my life– but the greatest was my engagement ring from my now husband. It’s not just a ring– it’s so much more!
18. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
That I can be very impatient!!!
19. What is your beauty secret?
Hydration, hydration, hydration! Lots of water & a great skin cream.
20. What is one thing you wish you knew when you were young?
Don’t let boys treat you badly– you are worth so much more!
@angelfacesmedley on Instagram
@angelsmedley on Facebook
Shop Quacker Factory on QVC
Get updates straight to your inbox when we publish new Special Blogs like these!