For June, we’re just giddy featuring special guest Joan Boyce! We see Joan as the dynamic, forever chic, and “go big, go bling, or go home” jewelry designer! Thank you Joan for sharing with us! We can’t wait to see you on HSN!
20 Questions inspired by Marie Claire Magazine
Joan in her Aspen jewelry boutique
1. What should every person try at least once in their life?
I totally believe that everyone should try something they are afraid of at least once!
2. What brings you the greatest joy?
My greatest joy would have to be my grandbabies and all my new HSN friends and family that I have acquired over the last 10 years
3. What brings you the greatest satisfaction?
I love designing beautiful items at a fabulous price so all my customers can look and feel beautiful
4. What is the best advice you’ve been given?
There is no “NO” – whether it takes me a day, week or year, I find a way to get done what I need to get done.
5. Who do you follow on Twitter?
Ha! Girls, its too late to teach this old dog new tricks – I don’t know how to use twitter lol
6. What is on your bookshelf?
Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
7. What charity do you support?
Wounded Warriors, Susan G. Komen, St. Judes – just to name a few :)
8. What is on your bucket list?
To design shoes again for HSN!!
9. What is on your perennial to-do list?
10. What are the last three items on your credit card statement?
Everything on Amazon
11. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
Cashmere pull on black sweat pants
12. Who are your heroes?
Martin Luther King Jr. and my husband Allen who I absolutely think is the finest human being ever!
13. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
I’m a hermit and don’t really do dinner parties lol
14. What is your greatest indulgence?
I have a HUGE sweet tooth
15. What is on your nightstand?
My phone and iPad
16. What quote do you live by?
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
17. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
Meeting my husband
18. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
How personally quiet I really am
19. What is your beauty secret?
Lots of makeup
20. What is one thing you wish you knew when you were younger?
Not to sweat the small stuff
Follow Joan Boyce
Get updates straight to your inbox when we publish new Special Blogs like these!