As a big Korres Fan (especially their Jasmine scent!) we’re absolutely delighted to play 20 Questions with Liz Folce! We often see Liz representing Korres on HSN air & now we get the chance to learn so much more about her beyond Beauty VP! P.S. We love Liz’s choices for #13! Enjoy, Y’All!
20 Questions inspired by Marie Claire Magazine
1. What should every person try at least once in their life?
Do something you thought you would never like
2. What brings you the greatest joy?
Spending time with family
3. What brings you the greatest satisfaction?
Helping someone through obstacles, seeing people happy, bringing joy to everyone
4. What is the best advice you’ve been given?
My brother was given two weeks to live and told me to always follow my dreams and to never give up
5. Who do you follow on Twitter?
Curtis Stone and Oprah – I follow a few others but those two are always so motivational and inspiring to me!!
6. What is on your bookshelf?
So Long See You Tomorrow by William Maxwell
7. What charity do you support?
Wounded Warriors, Samaritan’s Purse, ASPCA, Fisher House Foundation, The Mia Foundation
8. What is on your bucket list?
Trying something out of my comfort zone like skydiving!
9. What is on your perennial to-do list?
Pray more, worry less!!
10. What are the last three items on your credit card statement?
Shoes, wine, and a dog bed!
11. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
My rompers from Young, Fabulous & Broke – they are so comfy!
12. Who are your heroes?
My brother and my husband
13. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
Jimmy Fallon, Rebel Wilson, Amy Schumer, Betty White (I love the Golden Girls!)
14. What is your greatest indulgence?
Chocolate Ice Cream!
15. What is on your nightstand?
Body Butter, Kleenex tissues, my phone, and fresh flowers from my yard!
16. What quote do you live by?
Life is short so live life to the fullest!
17. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
My kids and a painting of my brother
18. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
That I’m a tomboy! I played baseball growing up and I love skateboarding too!
19. What is your beauty secret?
Drink lots of water – it really helps
20. What is one thing you wish you knew when you were young?
Don’t hold a grudge and learn to let things go
Get updates straight to your inbox when we publish new Special Blogs like these!