2019 rings in… PATTI REILLY!!!! This girl rocks! She was one of QVC’s most popular hosts (still missing you!) and ever since then she’s been a highly sought-after corporate trainer in the industry! In 2017, she official joined the IT Cosmetics Team which was co-founded by original IT-Girl Jamie Kern Lima! Here’s our chance to get to know PATTI on a more personal level! Thank you for playing, PATTI! You are a fantastic girl friend! ❤️
20 Questions inspired by Marie Claire Magazine
1. What should every person try at least once in their life?
Take a solo vacation. I spent a week at Miraval Resort in Arizona and it was an amazing experience.
2. What brings you the greatest joy?
Nature. Anything outdoors. Hiking, biking, gardening, washing my car or walking my dogs. I love being outside and I enjoy all four seasons which is why I love living in Atlanta.
3. What brings you the greatest satisfaction?
A job well done.
4. What is the best advice you’ve been given?
Is it better to be right, or to be kind? Always be kind.
5. Who do you follow on Twitter?
I’m not on Twitter, but on Instagram I follow poets like @atticus and @r.dhalwriter and also @therock @joannagaines @trentshelton and @amyschumer plus lots of beauty brands and influencers.
6. What is on your bookshelf?
I am re-reading the Law of Attraction by Jerry & Esther Hicks. I read several books at a time, so on my Kindle I am reading “I Am” by Howard Falco and “The Science of Getting Rich” by Wallace D. Wattles. Two books that truly impacted me are “Mans Search for Meaning” by Viktor Frankl and “The Bluest Eye” by Toni Morrison. I love to read!!!
7. What charity do you support?
I support Make A Wish Foundation, American Red Cross and ASPCA.
8. What is on your bucket list?
I’d like to give a TED Talk. I’m not sure on the topic.
9. What is on your perennial to-do list?
Organize. Downsize. Get rid of clutter and simplify my life.
10. What are the last three items on your credit card statement?
Sushi dinner, Delta Sky Club fee, and gas.
11. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
Workout clothes. I’m almost always in workout gear!!!!
12. Who are your heroes?
Nelson Mandela, Viktor Frankl, & Martin Luther King Jr. I remember doing a report on MLK in high school and I was so fascinated and inspired by his leadership and his speaking ability. He is one of the main reasons I wanted to pursue a degree in Speech Communication.
13. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
Amy Schumer, The Rock, Frank Grillo and Jennifer Lopez.
14. What is your greatest indulgence?
Spa treatments!!!! Facial or massage regularly. It took me years to realize how important it is to “treat” yourself to these types of things.
15. What is on your nightstand?
Books, notebooks, face mist & lip balm.
16. What quote do you live by?
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” -Maya Angelou
17. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
Friendship. People that believe in me at my best and at my worst. Priceless.
18. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
That I grew up in the country fishing & catching tadpoles and lizards. That I like to walk barefoot and I dream about living on a farm with chickens, mini goats, mini pigs and horses. I crave a simpler, more relaxed lifestyle.
19. What is your beauty secret?
I wash my face every night and I exfoliate regularly.
20. What is one thing you wish you knew when you were younger?
That worrying is wasted time and energy. What will be will be. And that comparison is the thief of happiness.
@thepattireilly on Instagram
Get updates straight to your inbox when we publish new Special Blogs like these!