It’s September & we’re back with our HSN BFF SHIVAN SARNA! Shivan’s been presenting on HSN for over 15 years + we can now add representing Diane Gilman for DG2 to her many roles! We you, Shivan! Thank you for playing Q&A with us! See you on air soon!
20 Questions inspired by Marie Claire Magazine
1. What should every person try at least once in their life?
Camping in the beauty of nature under the sky in the forest
2. What brings you the greatest joy?
Hearing my husband laugh really hard
3. What brings you the greatest satisfaction?
Seeing people helped by the work that I do
4. What is the best advice you’ve been given?
Learn how to meditate
5. Who do you follow on Twitter?
6. What is on your bookshelf?
Lots of funny books -I love reading happy, funny stories. The more I laugh out loud the better.
7. What charity do you support?
Charities that teach people how to do yoga
8. What is on your bucket list?
I’m living it
9. What is on your perennial to-do list?
10. What are the last three items on your credit card statement?
Ha! Car insurance, Instacart (grocery delivery) and beauty products
11. What item in your closet do you wear the most?
12. Who are your heroes?
Linda Bennett, my spiritual teacher
Anyone who has overcome an abusive relationship
13. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
My Mom, Dad, Nana with my husband and my best friends
14. What is your greatest indulgence?
15. What is on your nightstand?
16. What quote do you live by?
Be nice to everyone on the way up, no doubt they will remember you on the way down.
17. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
My wedding rings
18. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
I am very spiritual. I meditate twice a day and have since 1986.
19. What is your beauty secret?
I always always always take all my makeup off as soon as possible.
20. What is one thing you wish you knew when you were younger?
You are smart enough, thin enough, pretty enough, you are indeed enough.
Follow Shivan on Facebook
Get updates straight to your inbox when we publish new Special Blogs like these!